Saturday, June 21, 2008

Thing #2: Thoughts on 7 1/2 Habits

The easiest one for me is Beginning with the end in mind. As an Art teacher I can easliy see the end product and then am able to move towards figuring out how to get there. Millions of ideas start flooding my brain and then I have to sort through the mess of what is logical and what is illogical. This is where I sometimes don't pick the right/direct path. Either way I'll get there somehow. It might not be how you would get there ...but that is me.

The toughest one for me is probably Play. When I am focused on something, I am focused on something. Sometimes I don't switch out of work mode and play enough. My brain seems like it is in work mode 24/7. I NEED to PLAY !!

1 comment:

Ann Williams said...

Hi
I am so happy to find an art teacher blogging. I will be interested to see what you have to say. Some of the sites like flickr have glorious images--lots of stuff on these sites you could use in an art class I would imagine.
I am a high school English teacher who loves art. I have found doing these activities to be so much fun this summer.